eeni meeni II

January 27, 2013

Here is a collection of miniatures I have made and bought for the girls' dollhouse.


This first one was a real find.  I was hunting through a bargain shop for a compact mirror to pull apart when I found this miniature wooden doll.  Isabella received the life size one for her first birthday.  So alike, it was meant to be.  And only 80c!!


This one is a miniature of one of Sarah Jane's prints - Oh happy day.  I printed the smaller version from my the net and made up the frame with cardboard and a thin sheet of plastic for the glass.  I purchased the life size print from Sarah Jane's shop.


Miniature xylophone made from matchsticks and painted.


Miniature hook made from butterfly button from my button box, an earring wire and bead.


Mr Men book made from cut up back of book and stuck on card and contacted (camera didn't like the different sizes and I couldn't get them both in focus!).


I painted this life size poppy painting on three canvases about six years ago.  It has hung above our mantel piece in the two houses we have lived in in that time.  Miniature version I painted on layered cardboard - made to look like canvas.

The dollhouse if finally finished and I am just editing photos and am looking forward to sharing later this week!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. These are so cute, one day I will do a dolls house. Cant wait to see more. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cool! :-)
    I can't wait to see some more.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow - I can see that you have really been enjoying this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼