Deer little Emily

May 22, 2013


A quick little post to share this cute 'bodysuit' I made for Emily.  I bought this gorgeous deer jersey from Spotlight a few months ago.  I teemed it with some cherry red ribbing to make this 70's inspired bodysuit for my littlest girl.


With some third hand homemade cords, Emily looks much like the way I used to when I was her age!

 
Almost 15 months and full of love, Emily is too gorgeous for words!!
 
I'm adding this creation to the Vintage May flickr pool and linking up with My Creative Space.

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Girl, you are on fire! This is gorgeous. We have a Spotlight close to us, but I haven't seen any jersey anywhere near that nice here. Lucky little Emily, she's too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leanne. Yeah my local spotty is great. They only stocked this range for a month or so though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness!! Spotty has a few gems - the only trick is that you have to buy them when you see them, otherwise they are gone when you go back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "throwback" fashion! She is super cute! I found you through the WKWW link up.
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and old-fashioned! I love it! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is so darn adorable! love the deer fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Emily! Nice to see mummy's making you a few things! Gorgeous Suz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable - Great find with the fabric.
    There is a bit of a 70's thing going on in my blog this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my darling! I am in love with this top and how you styled it. Fantastic.Thanks for sharing at WKWW!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼