SUPER EXCITED...PROJECT RUN AND PLAY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

August 12, 2013

Hi everyone!! I am excited to be among five bloggers who will be considered for the final spot to compete in the coming season of Project Run & Play!! I stumbled across the pre-season call for entries post last week and quickly linked up (what I have now named) my Tinny Tree Dress (pictured below).  You can read all about the dress in the original post here.  I was emailed over the weekend by PR&P to say my dress had been chosen!! Hooray!  I would love to be part of the competition - it looks like so much fun.

For those of you who have not heard of Project Run & Play, it is an international sewing for children competition.  Bloggers are given one theme per week over a six week period and each blogger must come up with a creative outfit to fit that theme.  Each week, guest judges and the public vote on their favourite entry until there is only one blogger left.  The winner receives around $500 worth of fabric, patterns and other awesome goodies!!  As well as the tangible prize, winning Project Run & Play is also a highly regarded accolade in the sewing blog world and I would just love to be part of the competition.  My next pattern would be delayed a bit if I took part but it would be worth it.

Anyway, if you would like to vote for sewpony, I would be so grateful!!! Just head over to Project Run & Play and vote for me - CLICK HERE!! There is a little 'tick a box' on the right hand side bar- One vote per computer per week...so if you have more than one computer or an I-phone/I-pad...please feel free!!!!  Voting starts now and finishes Wednesday 8pm (Mountain Standard Time) - 1pm Thursday afternoon for us Aussies!!

I know my Dad would be so super excited about this and proud...He was a big fan of my blog and would often say quietly to Mum..."She's really got talent that girl...I think she's going to make something of it!"  I love you so much Dad and I like to think that somehow you are sharing in my success.
 
Thank you and wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Congratulations Suz!! I just voted...best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love that series! Hope you get in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that?!! Congrats! Yup... i just voted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! Just cast my vote for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so great! off to vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! You know I love this dress, I voted for you. Everything crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted! I so hope you get picked. I will definitely follow the competition if you do. That dress really is special just like everything you make.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou amy, caro and feroni2!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, good luck such exciting news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on making top 5!! i would love to see you in PR&P!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼